STITCH FIX REVIEW # 5 JANUARY

So, December I didn't keep anything :(
Everything was just so so. So I wasn't motivated to take pics of it. BUT January totally redeemed December and I kept EVERYTHING!!! Yeah! The total ended up being $200 with my $20 stylist credit and %25 keep everything discount. So I look at it like I got the Jeans free!

First is the dress. It is now the beginning of February- so just a few weeks after receiving my box and Ive already worn this dress to work 3 times!!! Its a perfect dress for work and easy to give a pop of color with a fun cardigan. I feel I can go classy or a little retro.
This is really comfy and the A- line is flattering.          I like the feminine cut on the back too! Most people wont see that much but I like it.

Next is the Loveacapella sweater. I haven't had any luck with sweaters and actually once mentioned to my stylist Lori to not bother with sweaters. BUT I posted this sweater on pinterest and she gave it a shot.  
 <----my pinterest post
 
Now I LOVE this sweater and practically live in it on my days off. Around the house and running errands around town. I feel cute, but still very cozy and casual.

Comments

Popular Posts