happy halloween!

We had a HUGE day of Halloween fun this Saturday. First met up a the farmers market with family for some costume showcasing and trick R treating from the different vendors.
They even had a cute little spot set up for photo ops!

From there my mom and I hopped over to the children's museum with west for some spooky hands on fun. We made awesome tote bags. It was nice too because the Hands on Children's Museum can be overload of stimulation, especially on a weekend, especially for me. This was a nice calm activity. We even got him to have enough patience for two- one for Grandma Diane!
I kind of hate mushrooms BUT the mushrooms on this bag are really cute!
 
Then we ended the night with Fall Festival at Westyn's school. Although you see he was captain America earlier in the day, he turned into a storm trooper at night.
 Oh, and Spiderman from the neck up! This boy loves being a character in costume!!! Changing into batman was the 1st thing he spent his tickets on at fall festival!
 
West and Michael had a ton of fun! Grandma Ellen came too. Lots of bouncy house time! I volunteered at the cake walk so I spent my night collecting tickets and handing out treats! Here's  pics of the treats we made for the bake sale. Soooo easy and fun to make. I will do them again next year!
I dressed up as Minnie mouse and Mike was a stormtrooper with the onsie I bought him last year for Christmas....Yes, a onsie for a 6'5 adult male! Unfortunately no pics of us. All in all a very fun kid focused day!

Comments

Popular Posts