NOVEMBER STITCH FIX # 4

I got my November stitch fix- #4 . Man I couldn't wait for it to arrive. I tried to peek at what I was getting from my app but I think I better stop doing that. It made me scrutinize the items before I even saw them.

This ended up being my best one yet! Even the items I didn't keep were really close to being winners!


First item: maroon leggings

I was initially disappointed because I was hoping for colored jeans. But I do love leggings! Once I actually saw them and felt them I was instantly in love! The perfect color I was looking for and so soft. They are fleece lined so perfect for winter. Also only $38 and seem to be really quality.

I first wore it with a spring dress and blazer. The leggings totally made the outfit into a fall outfit with boots.

 

Comments

Popular Posts